Monday 16 January 2012

Mini Haul!



A quick post to show you some of the products I have accumulated over the past week or so and what you can look forward to seeing reviewed over the next couple of weeks. 

A-England Polishes in Tristam and Guinvere
I haven’t tried any A-England polishes before so I’m looking forward to trying out both of these and doing some swatches /NOTD posts for you. I love discovering new brands!

Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blond Shampoo
I was getting particularly fed up with the Naked shampoo I have been using (review coming up, but I guess you can tell what my thoughts are already!) so went back to an old favourite. This keeps my coloured hair looking bright and shiny without weighing it down and gets rid of any product build-up. 

Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make up Remover
Another repeat purchase. I’m onto my 3rd bottle of this and haven’t found anything better so far. It works wonders on my eye make up without stinging my sensitive eyes.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub and Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash
I love the scent of both of these and I’m looking forward to seeing how they work! 

Victoria
x

5 comments:

  1. I always see things I want to try on your blog! I'm getting the Garnier eye make up remover next time I need some. The Pink Grapefruit facial wash is great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink grapefruit face washes are really good, they wake you up a treat in the morning! My partner uses it now too :D, those nail polishes look lovely I've not tryed any of this line yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, Zoelou - I must be the last person to try the pink grapefruit facial wash! So far I'm quite impressed, no breakouts and it seems fairly kind to my skin, and its cheap!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the smell of the pink grapefruit range and it gives a lovely clean, fresh cleanse. Be careful if you ever suffer from dry skin though! It can make it feel quite tight. Following you now :) x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the pink grapefuit does smell amazing. I have combination / oily skin and it hasn't been bad so far. I can see how it wouldn't be as good for dry skins though.
    x

    ReplyDelete