A couple of weeks ago, I had a mini haul from L'Occitane and bought a couple of their sets to try out some new (to me) products.
First up, the hand creams:
- Rose - If you like rose scents you will adore this! The fragrance reminds me of gardens on warm Summer's days and is very authentic rather than synthetic, thanks to the essential oils contained within it.
- Shea Butter - This is marketed as being for very dry hands and contains 20% shea butter. It also has a gorgeous scent of almonds present from the almond oil. It is much thicker than the rose hand cream, although it sinks in just as easily. This will be my saviour come the winter I think!
And now the shower products:
- Verbrena Shower Gel - This is one of L'Occitane's classic scents and was actually the first product I tried from the brand a few years ago. It remains one of my favourites, with its clean, classic green but almost citrus scent and is great for waking me up on a sleepy morning.
- Fleur Cherie Shower Gel - As with all of L'Occitane's products, this has a floral scent but it is tempered slightly by the orange blossom contained within it. This is a good one to try if you aren't the biggest fan of floral scents but fancy trying something fresh and summery.
- Pivoine Flora - Containing an extract of peonies, one of my favourite flowers, this shower gel is unashamedly floral and girly. I've actually been able to keep this one in the bathroom without hubby using it all up as he says it is far too girly for him!
- Almond Shower Oil - This is a little different from your regular shower products in that it feels more like a bath oil. Again, I loved the almond scent and the formulation was divine, making my skin feel soft and moisturised without leaving an oily film. I would definitely purchase a full sized bottle.
Price - From £8 for hand cream, £13 for shower products
Where to Buy - L'Occitane
Have you tried any of these products from L'Occitane?
Do you have any recommendations for L'Occitane products that I should try?